Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day, sweet friends!
Here is what I sent my sweet Mama for Mother's Day. Lace, flowers,vintage papers, some sparkling jewelry bits, and a lovely seashell.
I also sent her this pretty tote bag,
and some beautiful vintage wallpapers!
And here's what my sweeties gave me for Mother's Day. Sweet vintage bluebird sheet music,gorgeous rhinestones pieces,
and these beautiful wallpapers and a wonderful old Ledger book!
How could they find such amazing things? Well, they know shopping for vintage goodies is my favorite thing to do, so they let me go shopping and pick out my own presents! They also made me some very sweet home made cards and presents. My boys are so very sweet!!! I am so blessed!!!
Here are a few more peeks of the corner of my bedroom that I'm trying to make into a little studio space.
Looking at these pretties just make me feel happy!
And it really makes me want to create something. I can't wait to alter the ledger book to make an art journal!
I hope you girls have all have a wonderful Mother's Day!!!
Michelle xoxo

12 comments:

Claudia said...

Happy Mother's Day!

xo
Claudia

Sonya Badgley said...

Hi Michelle,
Happy Mother's day to you too! What wonderful treasures for your Mom and you! Wow! I love it all! The wallpaper is awesome!
Hugs,
Sonya

Unknown said...

Happy Mothers Day! You received beautiful stuff and the gifts you sent to your own dear ma are wonderful!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Glad to see you enjoyed your Mother's Day!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Michelle,
what beautiful treasures for you and your mom!!!TFS.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Marie

Faye said...

What beautiful treasures!Looks like you had a wonderful Mothers's Day.
~Faye

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

oh those wallpapers!

June said...

You are so lucky to have a mom who shares your passion for vintage goodies Michelle. You two probably love shopping together!
I love the treasure that you shopped for to bring home to your own nest. I love that ledger book too. What an awesome find, and everything else too.
sending hugs...

Junk Fairy said...

Michelle, I like to see Mom and daughters like the same crafting elements! Just like with my 2 girls. Glad you both had a wonderful Mom's Day! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. :)
XO
Eloise

Joy for the Journey said...

Sounds like your guys knew the perfect presents! Your creative corner looks great :)
Sarah

Jenny Holiday & Aaron said...

Everything is so so sweet!!!! I love you and your mom!!! :) You are both so lucky!

We would have so much fun flea marketing and antiquing together....though I do think we'd have to do some "rock paper scissors" for things..haha....I know we'd both be drooling over the same stuff!

You know...with facebook..I think people leave less and less comments on blogs. Not sure how I feel about that. I myself am guilty of it. I think I want to address that. Where better than facebook..LOL.

Anyways....thanks so much for popping by...always LOVE your sweet comments!!!

Have a GREAT day!!

xo Jenny

Terri Morse said...

All of these treasures are a feast for the senses! I can't wait to see how your art journal turns out.