Sunday, October 04, 2009

Around the studio....
A few things that make me happy in my studio. A vintage flower frog with a favorite vintage postcard.My pretty soft pink dresser filled with art supplies.
This gorgeous enamelware bowl with the prettiest colors.
Vintage clocks, a glass lamp and a sweet embroidered tablecloth.A postcard I enlarged on my printer because it was just so pretty.
A Goodwill find I painted a lovely shade of aqua blue.
Vintage millinery flowers in a wonderful vintage basket. Now I just need to clean this room up to look this good again so I can play in here, now that I finally have a working printer again. Hmmm...... maybe instead of cleaning up I will go try to spend my birthday money and buy some more vintage goodies that I have no place to put!

12 comments:

Anne Lorys said...

Oh my gosh, I love your things! Your colors, your vignettes! Sooooo pretty!
Anne

June said...

I love your studio. This is such a beautiful room!!! I think having a space to create is such a blessing.You are a very lucky girl.
Hugs,
June

BALLET NEWS said...

so many beautiful things !

Lori said...

what a cute new banner Michelle...your studio corners look so pretty...i am really loving and admiring your basket full of millinery!!! mmm mmm mmm...yummy!!!

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

What beautiful things you have! I love aqua and pink! Wonderful room to work in
Isabelle x

Unknown said...

I love the vintage postcard in the frog and the photo of the ladies in hats.
hugs,
Tammy

Debra Howard said...

Oh what beautiful things. Love the colors and everything.
Debbie

Tanza said...

Hi Michelle,
What a sweet studio you have !! I could soo go in there and play !! LoVe all your pink, and your pretties..adorable !! How fun it must be for you to go and create in there !! Blessings for a happy, blessed week Michelle !!
hugs ~tea~xo

Gail said...

Ha!
Had to laugh about your comment of going to buy more things that you don't have room for! I can sure relate to that....this is my week to finally clean my studio so I can actually work in there!!!
Have a great week!
Gail

Paris Rags Romance said...

What beautiful gifts! I love your blog, I'll have to add you to my favorite places to visit! Hugs, Kimberly

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous post!!
My fave being the sign that you have enlarged and the gorgeous aqua Birdcage ( of course!)
In the process of transforming a giant birdcage and stand at the moment!!
Take care
Annie x

Een sneller kloppend hart said...

My god, you have an amazing blog!! I love your vintage-style and your photographing

And your three sons are adorable...what a blessing!

Warm regards, Veronique